Monday, October 29, 2007
Engaged!
Okay so I am officially engaged. yay! We are getting married Dec 27 in the salt lake temple. Reception on the 29 in cedar and one in gilbert the 4th of jan. This will be the best Christmas gift ever! Im so excited but way stressed trying to plan a wedding and do the whole 21 credit thing! Im trying to post some pics but having trouble...Hopfeully there will be some soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Julie, I so do not know how I found you but I have a blog its just private. If you want to get in on our happenings email me your email address. haltermanfamily@hotmail.com.
Kristin
Hey Julie, Congrats! I love hearing about your happenings from your sister. Well, All I have heard is that you are engaged, so you should post more.
Julie I just wanted to say hi and sorry that I could not make it to the bridal shower. By the way Congratulations on you engagement, I am really happy for you I know how hard it is to come by good tall guys =).
Where is your update and your wedding pictures now? They are beautiful - you have a ton on myspace. ;o) Lindsey
Okay...seriosly!!
Post a Comment