Life's too short to be grumpy. Enjoy the little things that put a smile on your face. Cherish the people who are dear to you. Remember the special moments that impact your life forever.
It's about time you get yourself a blog! I don't know what the deal is with all the little smiley face icons though. Can we get some real pictures!!!! So I don't text, but I do know how to post pictures on my blog. Ha ha ha! We are all excited to finally meet Mitch this weekend...oh and see you too. Have you picked out which picture you're sending with your announcements yet? Also, I need to get a rough count of how many you think are coming to the open house at the Barn. Don't stress though...just whenever you get it, let me know. Love you!
Life's too short to be grumpy. Enjoy the little things that put a smile on your face. Cherish the people who are dear to you. Remember the special moments that impact your life forever.
1 comment:
It's about time you get yourself a blog! I don't know what the deal is with all the little smiley face icons though. Can we get some real pictures!!!! So I don't text, but I do know how to post pictures on my blog. Ha ha ha! We are all excited to finally meet Mitch this weekend...oh and see you too. Have you picked out which picture you're sending with your announcements yet? Also, I need to get a rough count of how many you think are coming to the open house at the Barn. Don't stress though...just whenever you get it, let me know. Love you!
Post a Comment